Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Adding


I...I don't know what to say about this.  WELL!  The cat is out of the bag, and the eye is on the tower.

The shocking twist of the month is FINALLY here!  WE.  ARE.  THREE BROS!!!

Remy and I welcomed our first roommate since saying goodbye to Jasper (whom we are told is still a people pleaser).  Our new roommate Matthew is in process of moving in, and generously paused to draw the above DRAWING.

The world is changing, people!  The weather is starting to feel like sweet, merciful Springtime.  We are no longer Just Two Bros.  And now Remy and I have to share the couch...BIG CHANGES.


For the record, I'm more familiar with this eye than the one above:


Dailys!!!

Daily Disappointment: No Girl Scout Cookies?!
Daily Activities: Day Drinking, Day Eating, Day Moving
Daily Icon: Princess Ariel (as performed by 3 year old Matthew)


Love, Bitches, and Mango Nectar,

Three Bros

1 comment: