Monday, February 4, 2013

Haiku Monday

Knocking fist on door.
Neighbors, let the loud noise in!
Oh wait, construction.

My stomach grumbles.
Remy works in a bak'ry.
Thank you free breakfast!

Morning dilemma:
Do I have time for Zelda?
Not a real question.


Babysat a wolf!
He didn't talk very much.
Good.  I'm memorizing.

I bought myself lunch.
Minestrone soup for one.
Nom nom nom nom nom.

Let's relax in chairs.
Feel the warm sun on our faces.
Remember to breathe.

Chipotle restaurant.
I am not the biggest fan.
Uh, nom nom nom nom.

I crave chocolate.
Just one bite of your donut.
Kindness of strangers.

How I love Snap Chat.
You better not screen shot this.
Whatever, you can.


Lady on the train,
why is your car all empty?
Because you don't shower.

Remy? You asleep?
Hello?  Remy? Are you there?
Time to eat your food...

Not my bedtime yet!
It's time to catch up on Glee.
Where is Mercedes?



Our dailys are here:
News watching, sitting, and, yes,
Lady on the train.

Goodnight sweet readers.
Love, Bitches, and Dinner Dates,
Bro One and Bro Two

No comments:

Post a Comment